For state-of-the-art pavement design
AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design is the next generation of pavement design software, which builds upon the National Cooperative Highway Research Program mechanistic-empirical pavement design guide.
State-of-the-art procedures incorporated in the software reflect eight years of research and development involving both AASHTO members and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP). The research and development process and resulting software beautifully illustrate the power and effectiveness of the cooperative development practice behind all AASHTOWare products. Continuous improvement of pavement process continues under NCHRP, the Federal Highway Administration and state agencies.
Pavement ME Design represents a quantum leap forward from previous processes. Engineers can now precisely predict pavement performance because the software incorporates material mechanics, climate data, axle-load spectra and other advances.
Pavement ME Design has a user-friendly interface and generates optimal pavement design based on given requirements. It provides:
- Efficiency in the calculation process
- Interactive guidance
- A database to track and archive pavement designs and design parameters.
- Tools to allow easy comparison between pavement designs
- Support for both SI and US Customary units.
- Tools to optimize designs
- Enhanced report generation tools to better document and communicate pavement design findings
- Ability to evaluate and fine-tune trial designs
- A full range of distress and performance analyses
- Pavement response calculations and combines them with traffic, climate, and materials parameters.