PT-ADAPT / RC is a highly efficient, reliable, fast, and easy-to-use software for the analysis, design, and investigation of any concrete project. Supports concrete beams It, pan joist, one-way and two-way slabs systems - for conventionally reinforced (RC) and / or post-tensioned (PT) projects.
The benefit of Imagine Imagine maintaining only one software and one workflow learning for all PT & RC beam and slab designs. New The ADAPT-PT / RC is designed for engineers that need the flexibility of designing both types of projects efficiently, without the added cost and hassle of maintaining multiple software licenses. Jump between Seamlessly PT and RC modes of the software or convert a model you are working on in the same program session.
Offering the flexibility Beyond designing of both RC and PT projects, this new release includes improvements in the workflow modeling, advanced analysis capabilities, expanded DXF output, and greater reporting options.
Added features include:
- PT and RC design modes
- Ability to switch models between design modes
- Improved segmental input modeling for complex geometries
- Explicitly design for crack width under Euro Code option
- Reporting and graphing of crack width
- Reporting and graphing of long-term deflection for design sections
- Improved program operability on network drives / servers
- Active entry of PT force / width in Recycling Window
- Extended reporting of patterned live load deflections
- Quantity reporting for summary output
- DXF output for calculated reinforcement
- Detachable network soft licenses
ADAPT PT / RC 2015
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|