Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of Advance Steel 2018, is detailing software helps accelerate design, steel detailing, steel fabrication, and steel construction—built on the familiar AutoCAD platform.
Autodesk Advance Steel structural steel detailing software is easy to use and comprehensive, helping users speed workflows with 3D modeling tools that help improve accuracy and reduce the time from design to fabrication.
Work with easy-to-use, 3D model–based tools that enable faster, more accurate steel detailing
- Help accelerate design and detailing with an extensive library of intelligent, parametric objects and components for structural elements
- Model and design steel connections faster using a library of customizable automatic joints, or model your own custom connections with easy-to-use tools
- More easily model miscellaneous steel and plate work together with the structural steel frame
Improve accuracy of deliverables and help speed time to fabrication
- Automatically generate shop drawings and general arrangement drawings to your specifications with flexible formatting options using the Autodesk AutoCAD platform
- Create bills of material (BOMs) using predefined or custom formats
- Generate DSTV CNC files that are compatible with most machine manufacturers
Gain the flexibility of interoperability with innovative industry software and collaboration tools
- Help streamline workflows and save implementation and training costs by using software built on the familiar AutoCAD platform
- Easily exchange data with Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Navisworks, Autodesk RobotTM Structural Analysis, and Autodesk BIM 360TM for a more connected workflow from design through fabrication to construction
- Speed project work using worksharing tools that support multiuser collaboration across geolocated offices
Autodesk Advance Steel 2018
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|