Autodesk® Algor® Simulation software, part of the Autodesk® solution for Digital Prototyping, provides a range of mechanical simulation tools to help designers and engineers make decisions earlier in the design process. Support for multi-CAD environments and extensive finite element modeling tools help manufacturers study initial design intent and accurately predict product performance. Autodesk Algor Simulation allows you to validate and optimize designs before manufacturing—increasing efficiency, minimizing reliance on physical prototypes, reducing costs, and decreasing errors.* CAD support—Direct, associative data exchange with most CAD software.
* Modeling and meshing—Create finite element models and meshes using tools and wizards designed to improve productivity and simulation accuracy.
* Static stress and linear dynamics—Study structural response of designs.
* Mechanical event simulation—Enhance design decisions by using multibody dynamics with support for large-scale motion, large deformation, and large strain with body-to-body contact.
* Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation—Study thermal characteristics of designs and perform accurate, detailed fluid flow analysis.
* Multiphysics—Study multiple physical factors acting simultaneously by combining results from different analysis types.
Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|