Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff cost estimating software helps cost estimators collect and synchronize multiformat design data and high-quality images, providing comprehensive support and enabling a smoother design-to-cost workflow. Use Autodesk Quantity Takeoff to leverage property data to automatically or manually measure, count, and price various building objects.
- Takeoff in minutes automatically—Perform a takeoff on an entire building information model (BIM) in just minutes through integration of 2D and 3D design data.
- Greater flexibility than typical databases or spreadsheets—Perform interactive examination of 3D models for material cost estimating purposes.
- Dynamic counting—Count and quantify design data quickly and easily.
- More efficient manual takeoff—Supports the takeoff of JPG, TIF, PDF, and other “nonintelligent” image formats.
- Share, query, and clarify—Generate quantities linked to specific objects. Mark up and “round-trip” your comments.
- Faster and more insightful quantity reports—Create summaries and detailed quantity surveying reports quickly and easily
- Operating System
- Microsoft® Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft® Windows Vista
- Microsoft® Windows 7
- Web Browser
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher
- Intel® Pentium® IV processor, 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor (or faster)
- Multiple processors supported
- Dual core supported
- Memory (RAM)
- 2 GB (minimum)
- 4 GB (recommended)
- Hard Disk
- 550MB free space
- Display Resolution
- 1024 x 768 True Color (minimum)
- Display Card
- 128 MB Video Adaptor Card (minimum)
- 256 MB or greater, Direct 3D compatible 3D Video Adaptor Card (recommended)
Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff software enables the effective quantification of design data for use in estimating construction costs, enabling you to collect and synchronize design data and streamline cost-estimation processes.
Autodesk Quantity Takeoff
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|