Ideal for system design and the rehabilitation of sanitary sewers, SewerCAD will help you invest your capital improvement funds wisely with a wealth of easy-to-use and powerful modeling tools for building and preparing your sewer models effectively.
SewerCAD provides thousands of engineers at utilities and consulting firms around the world with tools to efficiently improve the quality of their designs:
- Automated design and rehabilitation: Confidently recommend the most cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations, while meeting design restrictions, using SewerCAD’s constraint-based design of gravity pipes and structures for sanitary sewers
- Improved design productivity: SewerCAD’s ability to run from within MicroStation or AutoCAD enables you to model in a platform you are more familiar with and to take advantage of CAD environments and tools (e.g., superior layout, drafting capabilities).
- Improved decision making: Sound decision-making for your sanitary sewer system requires the consideration of multiple engineering scenarios, which is enabled by SewerCAD’s what-if scenario management.
The SELECTseries 5 release of SewerCAD includes many new features and improvements. Let's explore each of these in detail.
- Support for Newer Platforms and Operating Systems
- Integration with Bentley OpenRoads
- Taps and Laterals
- Batch assign taps to links tool
- Show Tap Locations in Profile View
- Visual changes to Flex Tables
- GVF Convex Solver Memory Management Improvements
- HEC-22 3rd Edition Improvements
- New Ribbon in AutoCAD Interface
- Batch Morph Tool
- Improvements to GVF Convex Logical Controls Window
- Show Terrain Model in Profile View
- Improved Display of Elevated Piped in Profile
- Design Solver Improvements
- Consider cover over length of conduit (using active terrain model)
- On grade spread check
- Bentley Map Data Sources in ModelBuilder
- GIS Style Symbology in MicroStation
- Merged/integrated SewerCAD for UK
- Communities Search
- RSS Feeds in SewerCAD Standalone
Bentley SewerCAD (SELECTseries 5) V8i 08.11.05.113
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|