STAAD.Pro V8i SELECTseries 6 (20.07.11.33) introduces the latest enhancements to the world's leading analysis and design application. This latest version includes a new Interactive Editor Commands are created with a powerful Intellisense service. A new Building Planner Mode has been added that provides a fully integrated mode to create multi-story buildings and integrated with the RCDC design application. An updated Advanced Analysis solver which can result in a performance boost for some larger models. There are more new and enhanced existing design codes including enhanced AISC 360 design options adding greater flexibility. There are new steel design modules to S16-14 and SANS 10162:2011 with concrete designs to ACI 318-11 and SP 63.13330.2011.
STAAD.Pro V8i is the choice analysis and design software of 47 out of 50 leading US Structural Engineering firms, 46 out of 50 state DOTs and 7 out of the top 10 engineering universities. STAAD.Pro V8i SELECTseries 6 features state-of-the-art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element and dynamic analysis capabilities. From model generation, analysis and design to visualization and result verification, STAAD.Pro V8i is the professional's choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum and cold-formed steel design of low and high-rise buildings, culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles and much more!
STAAD.Pro is the structural engineering professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles, and much more through its flexible modeling environment, advanced features, and fluent data collaboration.
STAAD.Pro allows structural engineers to analyze and design virtually any type of structure through its flexible modeling environment, advanced features and fluent data collaboration.
- Flexible modeling is provided by a state-of-the-art graphical environment and the design supports over 70 international codes and over 20 U.S. codes in 7 languages.
- An array of advanced structural analysis and design features are included such as nuclear certification for 10CFR Part 50, 10CFR 21, ASME NQA-1-2000, time history and push over analysis and cable (linear and non-linear) analysis.
Efficiencies are gained through the ability to maintain and streamline current workflows with fluent data collaboration. STAAD.Pro integrates with other Bentley products such as STAAD.foundation and ProSteel and OpenSTAAD is provided for integration with third party programs.
Increased client base and therefore business growth can be realized in using STAAD.Pro to serve a broad spectrum of structural design projects and a global market.
STAAD.Pro V8i SELECTseries 6 includes
Enhanced Advanced Analysis Capabilities
- Advanced Cable Analysis: Nonlinear analysis capabilities for cable structures
- Missing Mass: Enhanced dynamic provisions
- Cloud analysis programme with Bentley CONNECT (Beta)
- AISC 360-10 Torsion design
- Canadian Steel S16-09 design including the current published amendments
- Eurocode National Annexes. Additional country options added to steel and concrete designs
- New Colombian seismic loading
- IS:456 enhanced beam design for column effects.
- RAM Connection module. Updated to utilize the current engine otherwise available as a standalone application.
- Brazilian, updated and now including published plate girder sections
- Steel joist UPT published by SJI.
Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTSeries 6) 20.07.11.33
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|