Precision 3D more than a means of 3D visualization. The program uses the latest technology to drag and drop objects to the strategic placement of culverts and I / O headroom is constantly updated list of these items. Precision 3D allows you to define the size of the necessary pipes to get the contours of the field drainage and track the drain on the model surface. Much more than just a visualization tool, the software utilizes the newest technologies to allow drag and drop options for strategically placing pipes and culverts and for selecting headwalls and endwalls from an ever-growing list of manufacturers. It enables the sizing of culverts and delineation of drainage areas, plus tracking of runoff from surface models.
“You can place and also easily move culverts and headwalls to new locations with full dtm restoration,” says Bruce Carlson, president of Carlson Software. “Engineers will get instant feedback to changes to their on-screen design.”
Once a digital terrain model from CAD, Google Earth, or other source is imported, the on-screen image accurately reflects the materials represented, such as roadways, embankments, rocks, fields, etc.
Other innovations in the software include the ability to:
- Grade surfaces for both upstream and downstream designs;
- Delineate drainage and ponding areas;
- Determine peak flow automatically from CN and C factors and terrain;
- Size culverts and place at low points;
- Choose from multiple barrel options;
- Output PDF reports for any selected culvert pipes having flow and headwater across multiple storm events; and
- Use for retention pond design and pond dewatering.
Carlson Precision 3D Design-Culverts is made to integrate easily into Carlson engineering software, Carlson Civil and Carlson Hydrology. It is also made to work with AutoCAD® and MicroStation® software applications.
- Speed design with revolutionary drag and drop options for selecting headwalls and endwalls
- Delineate drainage and ponding areas
- Calculate runoff from surface models
- Size culverts and place at low points
- Fit headwalls from Headwall Library using solid modeling
- Grade surfaces for both upstream and downstream designs
- Move culverts and headwalls to new locations with full dtm restoration
- Choose from multiple barrel options
- Integrate easily into Carlson Civil Suite, AutoCAD and Microstation
- P3D is multithreaded and performance will increase with core count.
- P3D is 64bit and will use all available RAM available to support large models.
- P3D uses advanced 3D shaders and performance will increase with graphics cards that process these faster.
REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION OF THIS SOFTWARE
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|