The Civil PE Sample Examination provides the realistic, timed practice you need to succeed on exam day. Each 40-problem, multiple-choice session simulates the actual exam’s format, depth, and problem distribution. Begin by taking the morning session, and then choose one of the five afternoon session disciplines (construction, geotechnical, structural, transportation, or water resources and environmental). After completing the sample exam, use the answer key and the step-by-step solutions to assess your exam readiness.
Use the Civil PE Sample Examination to
- practice solving problems under timed conditions
- reveal topics that require extra review
- determine the most efficient ways to solve problems
- identify the references you may use during the exam
Exam Topics Covered
- Water Resources & Environmental