Easily model, analyse and design concrete structures, all within one package. Struds is the premium design and detailing solution for concrete structures.
- Design multi-storey and high rise concrete buildings quickly and easily.
- Design all building components including slabs, beams, columns, shear walls and foundations.
- Model, analyse & design steel components; beams, columns & trusses to ISO800:2007.
- Apply a variety of loads like UDL, point loads and external moments to the model.
- Perform seismic analysis as per IS:1893.
- Create foundation designs including options for stepped footings.
- Generate detailed CAD drawings, design schedules, BOQ and calculation reports.
- Import and export building models with other structural software.
- Use a single and modern intuitive interface.
- Import architectural plan from CAD drawings.
- Import models from other structural software such as Staad Pro and ETABS.
- Generate irregular shaped slabs.
- Create L, C, T shape shear walls.
- Generate true curved beams.
- Design flat slabs with drop and capital.
- Design rectangular, T and L shaped beams.
- Design rectangular, T, L and circular shaped columns.
- Design differential footing levels (footings on sloping ground).
- Model floating columns on beams.
- Perform advanced 3D space frame analysis, with optional plane grid and plane frame analysis.
- Perform wind load analysis to code IS:875.
- Apply seismic analysis by response spectrum analysis.
- Consider floor diaphragm effect in analysis.
- Perform torsion analysis due to eccentricity between centre of mass and centre of rigidity.
- Undertake shear wall analysis.
- Design slabs (Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezoidal and Flat).
- Design beams (Rectangular, T section, L section and curved in plan).
- Design columns (Rectangular, Circular, T shape and L shape).
- Design foundations.
- Footings (flat, sloping, combined, strip).
- Piles (Under reamed and end bearing.
- Raft (beam supported).
- Design shear walls.
- Perform grouping to rationalise design of all building components.
- Handle project changes easily and effectively.
- Produce analysis results for forces and displacements.
- Produce clear diagrams for shear force, bending moment and deflections.
- Product written and graphical representation for end moments and end reactions.
- Produce detailed calculation reports.
- Prepare floor-wise design schedules for all components.
- Adopt ductile detailing as per IS:13920 and normal detailing as per SP-34.
- Generate multi-layered DXF drawings for slabs, beams, columns, shear walls and footings.
- Produce BOQ / material lists of components including slabs, beams, columns, foundations.
- Export models to other structural software.