Tedds 2013, a ground breaking new version of its structural calculation software. Up to twice as fast as its predecessor and compatible with Microsoft Word 2013, Tedds 2013 includes a new and fully integrated 2D frame analysis application along with many new and enhanced calculations to British Standards, Eurocodes and US, Canadian and Australian design codes.
The new analysis application was developed in collaboration with Bassam Izzuddin, Professor at Imperial College in the UK, and enables engineers to access a range of analysis options within Tedds, avoiding the need to use separate analysis software. Engineers can now analyse frames, such as trusses, cranked beams & portal frames, and then create a single project document including calculations, notes and sketches.
Tedds 2013 also includes unique features enabling engineers to create their own bespoke calculations, along with new API functionality for communication with other software applications.
- Access a large library of automated structural & civil calculations
- Choose from a range of international codes
- Use a single software solution for all common elements & materials
- Use a simple and intuitive interface
- Make the transition to Eurocodes effortlessly
- Compare different design options and make changes quickly
- Create transparent calculations that are easy to check
- Utilise powerful 2D frame analysis features
- Use Microsoft Word to create and customise your own calculations
- Receive regular updates with new and enhanced calculations and code updates