Modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures have been integrated into CSI Bridge to create the ultimate in computerized engineering tools. The ease with which all of these tasks can be accomplished makes CSI Bridge the most versatile and productive software program available on the market today.
Using CSI Bridge, engineers can easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions and load cases. The bridge models are defined parametrically, using terms that are familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, abutments, bents, hinges and post-tensioning. The software creates spine, shell or solid object models that update automatically as the bridge definition parameters are changed.
CSI Bridge design allows for quick and easy design and retrofitting of steel and concrete bridges. The parametric modeler allows the user to build simple or complex bridge models and to make changes efficiently while maintaining total control over the design process. Lanes and vehicles can be defined quickly and include width effects. Simple and practical Gantt charts are available to simulate modeling of construction sequences and scheduling.
CSI Bridge includes an easy to follow wizard that outlines the steps necessary to create a bridge model.
Completely integrated within the CSI Bridge design package is the power of the SAPFire analysis engine, including staged construction, creep and shrinkage analysis, cable tensioning to target forces, camber and shape finding, geometric nonlinearity (P-delta and large displacements), material nonlinearity (superstructure, bearings, substructure and soil supports), buckling and static and dynamic analysis. All of these apply to a single comprehensive model. In addition, AASHTO LRFD design is included with automated load combinations, superstructure design and the latest seismic design.
Key enhancements CSiBridge 2016 v18.1.1
- Added the ability to load the visualization on the construction stages.
- Added function to automatically create sections in the settlement of a parametric model of the bridge for all user joints.
- "Apply" button is added in the form of output.
- Added an option to change the properties of inserts in the stepwise calculation.
- For nonlinear dynamic analysis in the time domain is implemented solutions strategy "event by event" (Event-by-Event).
- Implemented keeping the longitudinal stiffness of the bridge with automatic calculation on seismic.
- Increased speed design superstructures.
REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION OF THIS SOFTWARE
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|