The innovative and revolutionary new ETABS is the ultimate integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. Incorporating 40 years of continuous research and development, this latest ETABS offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results.
From the start of design conception through the production of schematic drawings, ETABS integrates every aspect of the engineering design process. Creation of models has never been easier - intuitive drawing commands allow for the rapid generation of floor and elevation framing. CAD drawings can be converted directly into ETABS models or used as templates onto which ETABS objects may be overlaid. The state-of-the-art SAPFire 64-bit solver allows extremely large and complex models to be rapidly analyzed, and supports nonlinear modeling techniques such as construction sequencing and time effects (e.g., creep and shrinkage). Design of steel and concrete frames (with automated optimization), composite beams, composite columns, steel joists, and concrete and masonry shear walls is included, as is the capacity check for steel connections and base plates. Models may be realistically rendered, and all results can be shown directly on the structure. Comprehensive and customizable reports are available for all analysis and design output, and schematic construction drawings of framing plans, schedules, details, and cross-sections may be generated for concrete and steel structures.
ETABS provides an unequaled suite of tools for structural engineers designing buildings, whether they are working on one-story industrial structures or the tallest commercial high-rises. Immensely capable, yet easy-to-use, has been the hallmark of ETABS since its introduction decades ago, and this latest release continues that tradition by providing engineers with the technologically-advanced, yet intuitive, software they require to be their most productive.
ETABS 15.2.2 Enhancements
- Shear-Wall Design Report- Eurocode 2-2004 enhancement to report wall unbraced height used for computing pier buckling load capacity.
- Slab/Beam Design - CSA S16-09 and CSA S16-14 enhancement limiting the total effective width of the slab to 1/4 the span of the beam and taking in account the amount of deflection caused by shrinkage of the concrete.
- Material Library - Russian material library updated.
Output and Display
- Database tables reporting story and diaphragm maximum and average drifts.
- Export of AutoCAD .dwg files for AutoCAD versions 2015 and 2016 now available.
Enhanced Application Programming Interface (API)
- Plugins written to access API (Application Programming Interface) now accessible within ETABS.
- Tailored summary report now provided for the Chinese version of the program.
- Results of three methods in "Frame Overturning Moments in Dual System" now included in database table for the Chinese version of the program.
ETABS 2015 v15.2.2
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|