CSI SAP2000 - System of a three-dimensional static and dynamic finite element analysis and design of structures. CSI SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unrivaled mechanism analysis and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other means.From a graphical environment based modeling three-dimensional object, to a wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated through a single user interface, CSI SAP2000, it turned out to be the most integrated, productive and practical universal structural program on the market today.
Key enhancements SAP2000 v18.1.1
- Implemented JBK payment in accordance with the SP 63.13330.2012 "Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. The main provisions."
- Added the ability to load the visualization on the construction stages.
- "Apply" button is added in the form of output.
- Added an option to change the properties of inserts in the stepwise calculation.
- For nonlinear dynamic analysis in the time domain is implemented solutions strategy "event by event" (Event-by-Event).
CSI SAP2000 v18.1.1
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|