Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), has released an updated (version 19.2.0) Bridge 2017, is specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems.
CSiBridge 2017 19.2.0 Enhancements:
- Link Properties- New link property for high-damping rubber isolator bearings.
- Guide Structure operation for locating added members during staged construction analysis.
- Simulation of concrete pour operation for the top slab during staged construction of composite bridges.
- Automated wind loading per the Indian code IS:875 (Part 3) 2015
- Displacement Control - Nonlinear static load cases now allow multiple controlled displacements for better convergence behavior.
- Modal Damping - Additional modal damping in linear and nonlinear direct integration time history load cases.
- New detailed calculation reports added for AASHTO LRFD steel I-girder superstructure service design requests.
- Eurocode superstructure design for solid girder bridge sections.
Results Display & Output
- New tabular output of frame design forces for design load combinations
- Displacement contours plots displayed on faces of solid elements
About CSiBridge. Modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures have been integrated into CSiBridge to create the ultimate in computerized engineering tools. The ease with which all of these tasks can be accomplished makes CSiBridge the most versatile and productive software program available on the market today.
Using CSiBridge, engineers can easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions and load cases. The bridge models are defined parametrically, using terms that are familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, abutments, bents, hinges and post-tensioning. The software creates spine, shell or solid object models that update automatically as the bridge definition parameters are changed.
CSiBridge design allows for quick and easy design and retrofitting of steel and concrete bridges. The parametric modeler allows the user to build simple or complex bridge models and to make changes efficiently while maintaining total control over the design process. Lanes and vehicles can be defined quickly and include width effects. Simple and practical Gantt charts are available to simulate modeling of construction sequences and scheduling.
REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION OF THIS SOFTWARE
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|