CSiXRevit is a plugin for Autodesk Revit® that enables bi-directional data transfer to CSI Software products: SAP2000®, ETABS® and SAFE®.
CSiXRevit supports four (4) main workflows of data transfer with Autodesk Revit®:
- Exporting from Revit® to create a new CSI Software model.
- Exporting from Revit® to update an existing CSI Software model.
- Importing from CSI Software to create a new Revit® Model.
- Importing from CSI Software to update an existing Revit® Model.
Users have full control over what model data gets transferred and how that data gets mapped to equivalent objects in either software.
- CSiXRevit v2017.0 is compatible with: ETABS (v13.1.1 and later), SAP2000 (v15.2.1 and later), SAFE 2014 (v14.0.0 and later), the API of Autodesk Revit® 2017 Build 20160225_1515 (x64)
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|