GlobalCAD company announced a new version of the product Architecture 2016 (ex-LandARCH), an excellent solution for architects and landscape designers using tools based on AutoCAD platform and attention, Bricscad!
GlobalCAD Architecture 2016 will significantly increase the productivity of labor above specialists thanks to the excellent set of tools for two-dimensional and three-dimensional design, the built module costing and preparation of material specifications (BOM), and project management tools. The package includes an impressive library of 3D-models that can be handled in AutoCAD and Bricscad application or transmitted for subsequent rendering specialized packages such as Viz Render and 3DS Max.
Comprehensive Design Libraries
- Freedom to investigate design concepts with professional 2D symbol libraries.
- Published in association with industry experts, design libraries are indexed into familiar categories, saving valuable drafting time.
- Instant ribbon/toolbar access to symbols, hatch patterns and complex linetypes.
Render Ready 3D Models
- Create stunning presentations with an outstanding array of 3D models, featuring architecture, landscape GIS and civil.
- All models are render-ready with applied materials for fast, effortless photorealistic results directly within AutoCAD/BricsCAD.
- Options also exist for seamless export to visualization packages such as Autodesk 3DS Max and AccuRender.
Manage Details and Blocks
- Browse and compare blocks and drawing details fast within libraries.
- Create extensive libraries containing 2D, 3D and attributed blocks within seconds - with no user intervention necessary!
Manage Survey Data
- Generate surveys with ‘intelligent’ survey markers - for ultimate accuracy.
- Convert almost any existing survey type such as 2D markers, blocks, points in 3D space, contour lines etc.
- Move any markers in your drawing and their associative XYZ label automatically updates to reflect their new position!
- Easily create 3D surface terrains (mesh and solids options) covering vast areas with a single mouse click.
- Conversion tools to instantly transform any existing surface mesh to solids.
Cost Estimates and Schedules
- Quickly attach attribute and cost information to drawing objects and symbols.
- Query drawings and export critical data to a variety of popular spreadsheet formats including MS Excel and Access.
- Hot-link AutoCAD/BricsCAD drawings with Excel spreadsheets.
- Modify the properties of blocks from within Excel for true design synchronization!
REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION OF THIS SOFTWARE
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|