Concrete Bridge Design and Analysis Software
Improve decision making for design and construction while connecting and enhancing your workflow. Exchange project information including bridge geometry, materials, loads, prestressing strand pattern, and shear reinforcement. Innovative analysis, design, and load-rating functionality come together in one advanced environment with LEAP Bridge Concrete.
Tap into the full power of specialized modules that share a common information model from a single interface for:
- Computational bridge layout and design
- Analysis, design, and load rating for post-tensioned and reinforced concrete box girder, T-beam, and slab bridges
- Analysis, design, and load rating for simple and multi-span precast and prestressed concrete bridges
- Analysis and design of reinforced concrete abutments, piers, and foundations
- Analysis and design of spliced precast/prestressed bridge girders
Easily handle the vast majority of the bridges built today, with the smart choice for concrete bridges.
LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition (English) 32-bit 16.00.00.24
LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition is a powerful modeling and analysis solution for small to medium-sized concrete bridges of all types: precast, cast-in-place, reinforced, and post-tensioned. LBE offers a synthesis of geometric modeling, substructure, and superstructure analysis and design, and load rating in a single, information-rich environment. Intelligent data management, parametric modeling, and automated drawing production revolutionize the bridge delivery process.
Steel Bridge Design and Analysis Software
Streamline the design of straight and curved I-girder bridges with LEAP Bridge Steel’s computational 3D design and modeling. Your project will benefit from the software’s advanced load rating and analysis capabilities, which will enable you to evaluate steel bridges faster and deliver your projects on time and under budget.
Maximize efficiencies on your next bridge project.
- Design, analyze, and rate steel bridges using an intuitive interface
- Speed project delivery of complex bridge projects with automatic advanced calculations
- Share data with all OpenRoads applications and with MicroStation
- Create an intelligent 3D model that captures design intent on the fly
- Easily explore design alternatives to maximize cost savings and improve scheduling
- Automatically create virtual bridge models (i-models) enabling your entire project team to easily share and interact with complex project data
LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition (English) 32-bit 16.00.00.21
LEAP Bridge Steel is a comprehensive 3D steel bridge design and rating program. It offers advanced physical 3D bridge modeling, design, analysis and load rating of everyday steel bridges following AASHTO LRFD standards.
REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION OF THIS SOFTWARE
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|