Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released an updated (version 17.00.02.15) LEAP Bridge Steel CE V17 for the 3D modeling, design, analysis, and load rating of everyday steel bridges.
The following enhancements are available in this release:
- Load Rating for Tub-Girders
- Shear Connector Design Check for Tub-Girders
- Error in calculating the load rating factors at the POI’s where live load creates both negative and positive flexure
- Error in analysis results, when FEM analysis is used, in case the direction of alignment is not N90 00 00E
- Incorrect calculation of slab self-weight and cover plate self-weight
- Minor graphical issues related to tub-girder models
- Incorrect report and graphics for lane load details
About LEAP Bridge Steel. The software, which adheres to AASHTO Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) Specifications, enables users to leverage the benefits of bridge information modeling (BrIM), including increased efficiency and data reuse across the bridge lifecycle. It also provides the advantages of optioneering – which enables engineers to quickly consider trade-offs between multiple design strategies. When used with Bentley’s LEAP Bridge Enterprise software for concrete bridges, LEAP Bridge Steel provides bridge engineers and designers a comprehensive solution to evaluate multiple concrete or steel design alternatives.
LEAP Bridge Steel users also benefit from faster and more reliable workflows as well as from rework being minimized – due to the accuracy and consistency of the 3D models.
LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition V17 Maintenance 2
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|