The MicroStation product team is pleased to announce the availability of MicroStation CONNECT Edition V10 Update 10 (version 10.10.00.23). This release of MicroStation focused on performance improvements and stability for the user.
What's New Highlights:
Usability Performance improvements
- Performance improvement to the Backstage to reduce the time to switch from Work Area
- Optimized MicroStation loading with a large number of WorkSets and multiple references from mapped network drives
- Improved performance on the Properties Dialog when it is open while selecting a cell from the cell library that resides on a network drive
CONNECT Services Ribbon Tab
- Consolidated CONNECT Services Ribbon tab to make it easier to find all of the services in one location
- Direct access to CONNECT Advisor
Shared Raster Manager Proxy Settings
- If you require Proxy Settings for your Rasters when using Raster Manager, the Reality Mesh Proxy Server Settings now carries over these settings. You can find this option under Reality Mesh Attachments>Attach Reality Mesh>ProjectWise ContextShare Browser>Reality Data Settings.
- The description of a GCS can now be changed in the Geographic Coordinate System Properties dialog. Also, a new column GeoCS Description is added to the References dialog list box. It displays the description of the GCS, if the reference has one. This will help in identification of geographic coordinate systems, if you have many of them referenced in your model.
- LumenRT Designer Update 10 is now available for use at no cost as a companion product with MicroStation Update 10
- The Pick List Manager for Item Types is now available as a Technology Preview
The Following features will be moving into Commercial Release
- Item Type Attachment - Ability to attach multiple Item Types to an element at once
- The Circular Profile Extrusion tool - Allows to quickly create circular extrusion along path
- Issue Resolution Service – Provides online red line and markup tools to help users in the field (or office) communicate problems with the design. Full commercial release with Update 10.
- Edit Item dialog - Helps editing Items instance data
Update: If you currently have MicroStation CONNECT Edition already installed on your computer, you can incrementally download and install MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 10 from the CONNECTION Client. MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 10 will replace any earlier versions of MicroStation CONNECT Editions and update it to MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 10.
About MicroStation CONNECT Edition
The latest generation of MicroStation-based platform products are called the Connect Edition, taking over from the previous generation V8i. Bentley has dabbled with Microsoft naming conventions (95) to straight versioning over the years, this represents a break from all previous branding.
MicroStation’s advanced parametric 3D modeling capabilities allow infrastructure professionals of any discipline to deliver data-driven, BIM-ready models. Your team can aggregate their work on MicroStation, including designs and models created with Bentley’s discipline specific BIM applications. As a result, you can create comprehensive, multi-discipline BIM models, documentation, and other deliverables. Since your project team will work in a universal modeling application, they can communicate easily to share intelligent deliverables and maintain the full integrity of your data.
MicroStation and all Bentley BIM applications are built on the same comprehensive modeling platform. You therefore can easily progress your MicroStation work into discipline specific workflows with Bentley’s design and analytical modeling BIM applications. With this flexibility, each member of your project team has exactly the right application for the work they need to do.
MicroStation CONNECT is the first 64bit version of MicroStation. The principal advantage of a 64bit MicroStation is the enormous amount of computer memory it can use. Whereas previous (32bit) versions of MicroStation were restricted mostly to 2GByte of memory, a 64bit version of MicroStation can use many times than amount. A consequence of large memory usage is the capacity to create and edit huge 3D models. For example, a 64bit MicroStation can handle a detailed plant design where a 32bit version struggled. MicroStation CONNECT requires a computer having a 64bit processor and a 64bit version of the Windows operating system.
MicroStation CONNECT Edition V10 Update 10
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|