The Power Platform product team is pleased to announce the availability of MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition V10 Update 10 (build 10.10.00.23). This update focused on performance improvements and stability for the user.
What's New Highlights
Usability Performance improvements
- Performance improvement to the Backstage to reduce the time to switch from Work Area
- Optimized MicroStation PowerDraft loading with a large number of WorkSets and multiple references from mapped network drives
- Improved performance on the Properties Dialog when it is open while selecting a cell from the cell library that resides on a network drive
CONNECT Services Ribbon Tab
- Consolidated CONNECT Services Ribbon tab to make it easier to find all of the services in one location
- Direct access to CONNECT Advisor
Shared Raster Manager Proxy Settings
- If you require Proxy Settings for your Rasters when using Raster Manager, the Reality Mesh Proxy Server Settings now carries over these settings. You can find this option under Reality Mesh Attachments>Attach Reality Mesh>ProjectWise ContextShare Browser>Reality Data Settings.
- The description of a GCS can now be changed in the Geographic Coordinate System Properties dialog. Also, a new column GeoCS Description is added to the References dialog list box. It displays the description of the GCS, if the reference has one. This will help in identification of geographic coordinate systems, if you have many of them referenced in your model.
- The Pick List Manager for Item Types is now available as a Technology Preview
The Following features will be moving into Commercial Release
- Item Type Attachment - Ability to attach multiple Item Types to an element at once
- Issue Resolution Service – Provides online red line and markup tools to help users in the field (or office) communicate problems with the design. Full commercial release with Update 10.
- Edit Item dialog - Helps editing Items instance data
MicroStation PowerDraft and MicroStation are based on the same core. Its functions are a sub-assembly of the MicroStation functions. It is a solution focused on the professional creation of 2D drawings (DGN, DWG). If you do not need advanced visualisation and animation tools, you can work with it by creation of 3D drawings, too. Intuitive user interface used to create, edit and manipulate with a drawing and a model is the same as the interface of MicroStation.
|Software Title||MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition V10 Update 10|
|Download Method||Direct Download|
|Download Links||BECOME A MEMBER VIEW DOWNLOAD LINKS|