Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential from the Project Management Institute (PMI). Pass the PMP Exam contains all the information you need to study for and pass the PMP®.
In addition to all the information needed to pass the exam, you will also find tips to give insight into how to read and answer questions, and each chapter includes exercises and a multiple-choice quiz to test your understanding of the topics covered. A glossary of key terms is also provided, along with study aids such as mind maps.
The author, Sean Whitaker, has managed complex projects in the construction, telecommunications, and IT industries, and shares real-world examples of theory in action from his own career.
- Handle integration, scope, time, cost, and quality management
- Manage risk, procurement, and stakeholder risk
- Work with human resources, communications, and handle ethics and professional conduct
- Become eligible for the PMP exam and how to study for it
- Discover some PMP exam taking tips
- Handle various PMP exam tasks and puzzle games