Project management is key to getting any idea from start to finish, but video and photography projects face special challenges that set them apart from traditional business projects.
In this course, Rich Harrington introduces the core concepts of effective project management as it relates to work in video production and photography. Learn how to effectively match the services you offer to the project, estimate time, and communicate with clients. Rich shares insights from his many years as a business owner and creative professional.
* Understanding the benefits of project management
* Investigating outsourcing and partnering opportunities
* Defining project objectives
* Understand the project life cycle
* Scoping the project
* Identifying key roles
* Estimating time
* Managing projects with tools like Facebook or Basecamp
* Building a control cycle
* Managing a team
|Duration||3: 40 Hrs: Mins|