Bentley Systems Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released RAM Connection CONNECT V11 Edition Update 2. This software offers the best flexibility for the design of different shear, moment, braces, splices and base plates connection types.
RAM Connection CONNECT Edition 11.02.00.013 Release Notes – Updated November 2017:
- AISC 360/341/358–16 update for all previously existing AISC connections.
- Horizontal bracing connections:
. Horizontal column-beam-brace connection
. Horizontal beam-beam-brace connection
. Horizontal X brace connection
- Users now have the ability to change the application user interface language from English to Spanish or Chinese and vice versa, once the software is installed.
- Documentation update. All RAM Connection manuals have been updated the latest features and GUI, including the tutorial examples.
- Anchor placement in pinned base plates with HSS columns is validated to exclude positions inside the hollow section.
- BS 5950 Moment End Plate connection was crashing when using mini haunches. This has been fixed.
- Custom bolts per the Indian standard were not able to be created. This has been fixed.
- Custom anchor configurations were not being saved properly when closing the Connection Pad. This has been fixed and now custom anchor positions are saved correctly.
RAM Connection CONNECT Edition V11 Update 2
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|