Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released RM Bridge CONNECT Edition V11 Update 2 Product Line, is comprehensive 2D/3D/4D software used by bridge engineers for all types of bridges, materials, and construction methods.
RM Bridge CONNECT Edition V11 Update 2 (version 11.02.00.14) - March 2018
RM Bridge CONNECT Edition V11 Update 2 contains the following enhancements and error corrections:
- FEM: Enhancements for Shell Elements
- Load Dependent Ritz Vector Analysis
- Add Tendons in Modeler
- RM View: Support reactions and Traffic options
- Error Corrections
- Enhancements in GUI including:
. Response spectra for South Africa,
. Seismic workflow improvements for response spectrum analysis,
. New option to generate automatic schedule for self-weight and eigen analysis to check the structural model created in RM M odeler or OpenBridge Modeler (OBM),
. New catalog for viscous dampers,
. Simultaneous mode for view options
. New factor for moving load (pre-processors Rolling Stock),
. Improve RM Results for load cases and envelops,
. Improve rating report with an option to save as xls format,
. New option for adaptive sub-stepping for dynamic analysis
. Load combination table for Euro Code
About Bentley RM Bridge CONNECT Edition
Streamline massive analytical tasks and save time on complex engineering challenges by taking a more integrated approach in the design and construction of your bridge systems with RM Bridge. Perform bridge design, analysis, and construction simulation to determine resiliency during seismic and natural events and analyze rolling stock. Apply visual processes that quickly generate information from multiple disciplines to make reliable engineering decisions. You can also leverage intraoperability with OpenRoads and OpenBridge Modeler to visually determine how your proposed bridge impacts existing and proposed project elements. Visualize the positions, directions, and magnitudes of loads graphically.
RM Bridge is offered in three different versions so you can choose the version that's best for you:
- RM Bridge is the basic application of RM Bridge family. This product is suitable for analysis, design, and load rating of concrete, steel, and timber bridges of all types: girder bridges, truss bridges, arch bridges, and segmental bridges. It covers the straight, curved, and skewed bridges. It supports over 20 international design codes. The advanced analyses methods include static and linear dynamic analysis, soil-structure interaction, time-dependent creep & shrinkage analysis. Support for unlimited number of construction stages makes the product suitable to address complex construction sequences. The product also offers Wizards for rapid model creation, interoperability with Bentley Civil software, and OpenBridge Modeler.
- RM Bridge Advanced extends RM Bridge capabilities to non-linear analysis, FEM, Push Over and Time-History Analyses, High Speed Rail analysis. It includes the specialized Balanced Cantilever tool for easier generation of construction sequence for segmental bridges, and RM Cast tool for setting up segment geometry in the casting yard.
- RM Bridge Enterprise includes all features RM offers. Extends RM Bridge Advanced capabilities to cable-stayed and suspension bridges. It also includes advanced hydrodynamic and wind analyses, and two specialized tools for advanced construction methods - Erection Control for shape adjustment during construction and Incremental Launching for building bridges overhead with no temporary support or false work.
RM Bridge CONNECT Edition V11 Update 2 Product Line
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|