The SAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methods since its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today. This intuitive interface allows you to create structural models rapidly and intuitively without long learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 for all of your analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-day problems.
Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerful built in templates. Integrated design code features can automatically generate wind, wave, bridge, and seismic loads with comprehensive automatic steel and concrete design code checks per US, Canadian and international design standards.
- Implemented JBK payment in accordance with the SP 63.13330.2012 "Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. The main provisions."
- Added the ability to load the visualization on the construction stages.
- "Apply" button is added in the form of output.
- Added an option to change the properties of inserts in the stepwise calculation.
- For nonlinear dynamic analysis in the time domain is implemented solutions strategy "event by event" (Event-by-Event).
Latest SAP2000: CSI SAP2000 v18.1.1
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|