The SAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methods since its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today. This intuitive interface allows you to create structural models rapidly and intuitively without long learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 for all of your analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-day problems. Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerful built in templates. Integrated design code features can automatically generate wind, wave, bridge, and seismic loads with comprehensive automatic steel and concrete design code checks per US, Canadian and international design standards.Advanced analytical techniques allow for step-by-step large deformation analysis, Eigen and Ritz analyses based on stiffness of nonlinear cases, catenary cable analysis, material nonlinear analysis with fiber hinges, multi-layered nonlinear shell element, buckling analysis, progressive collapse analysis, energy methods for drift control, velocity-dependent dampers, base isolators, support plasticity and nonlinear segmental construction analysis. Nonlinear analyses can be static and/or time history, with options for FNA nonlinear time history dynamic analysis and direct integration.From a simple small 2D static frame analysis to a large complex 3D nonlinear dynamic analysis, SAP2000 is the easiest, most productive solution for your structural analysis and design needs.
Significant enhancements include in SAP2000 v16.1:
- Steel frame design has been added according to the Norsok N-004 2013 code.
- Steel frame design according to the API RP 2A-WSD 21st edition code has been updated for supplements 1, 2 and 3.
- Auto lateral wind load has been added according to the API 4F 2013 code.
- The Chinese section-property database files have been enhanced by adding new sections.
- A bilinear Maxwell damper has been implemented as a new link property. This device is a linear spring in series with a dashpot whose force-velocity relationship exhibits bilinear viscous behavior, typical of certain oil dampers having a relief valve.
- A friction-spring hysteretic damper has been implemented as a new link property. The force-displacement relationship exhibits linear slipping stiffness when loading, but unloads with a smaller slipping stiffness. A pre-compression displacement and a displacement stop-limit may be specified.
- The specification of the notional size used for time-dependent creep and shrinkage analysis has been enhanced to now be specified with the frame and shell section properties instead of with the material property.
- A new staged-construction operation “Change Section & Age” is now available allowing specification of the “Age at Add” when changing frame sections or shell sections.
- Table output can now request the correspondence between the response components at a single location for additive-, range-, and enveloping-type load combinations. Results that admit correspondence includes most displacement, force, and stress response quantities.
- The import of primary data from SACS data files is now available.
SAP2000 v16.1 Portable
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|