Strengthening solutions based on FRP systems exhibit superb performance and reliability, as well as providing a cost and time-effective alternative to traditional retrofitting options. Since the 1980s, FRP design guidelines have developed to include different methods and alternative approaches for design, incorporating these options to produce new strengthening solutions. However, these new possibilities can involve complex calculation procedures, making manual design calculations difficult in many situations.
The new Sika CarboDur software has been developed as a user-friendly, professional design tool, which provides the engineers with the opportunity to design the optimum FRP strengthening solution themselves according to the available Sika CFRP range in the selected territory:
- Sika CarboDur plates for externally bonded/NSM applications.
- SikaWrap fabrics and cords.
- Sika CarboDur BC Rods.
- Sika CarboStress post-tensioned CFRP system.
- Sika CarboShear L links.
- Columns exposed to axial loads or axial loads + bending moments simultaneously.
- Reinforced or prestressed beams under flexure.
- Shear strengthening of beams / columns.
- Determination of the fire resistance of the member (available for European codes).
- ACI 440.2R-08 and ACI 318-14
- TR55 and EUROCODE 2
- SIA 166 and SIA 262:2013, etc.
Sika CarboDur 4.2
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|