In this complete course, you will generate model geometry, assign properties to structural elements, and perform an analysis with STAAD Pro V8i.
- Duration: 16 Hrs 30 Minutes
- Format: DVD Quality .MP4 MPEG 4
- Language: English
VIP Members are entitle to View online and Download this training course.
- Navigating the STAAD.Pro Graphical User Interface
- Creating Structure Geometry
- Editing Structure Geometry
- Viewing Structure Geometry
- Structural wizard
- working with data table
- Input files
Finite Element Modelling
- Fundamentals of modelling with Plate Elements.
- Create plate elements
- Generate meshes
- Plate specifications
- Creating groups to quickly select groups of elements
- Assigning sections and beta angles to structural members
- Assigning specifications to nodes and members
- Assigning supports to nodes
Model Loading and Analysis
- Defining primary load cases in STAAD.Pro and load the structure
- Generating load combinations
- Defining load envelopes and reference loads
- Analyzing a model
Post-Processing and Advance Post Processing
- Specifying the appropriate Concrete design code and associated design parameters.
- Issuing the Concrete design commands and perform a code check.
- Using the Post-Processor to review and verify analysis and design results.
- Specifying the appropriate steel design code and associated design parameters.
- Issuing the steel design commands and perform a code check.
- Using the Post-Processor to review and verify analysis and design results