Stat-Ease, Inc. welcomes you to version 10 of Design-Expert software (DX10) for design of experiments (DOE). Use this Windows-based program to optimize your product or process. It provides many powerful statistical tools, such as:
- Two-level factorial screening designs: Identify the vital factors that affect your process or product so you can make breakthrough improvements.
- General factorial studies: Discover the best combination of categorical factors, such as source versus type of raw material supply.
- Response surface methods (RSM): Find the optimal process settings to achieve peak performance.
- Mixture design techniques: Discover the ideal recipe for your product formulation.
- Combinations of process factors, mixture components, and categorical factors: Mix your cake (with different ingredients) and bake it too!
- DOE Simplified: Practical Tools for Effective Experimentation, 3rd Edition.
- RSM Simplified: Optimizing Processes Using Response Surface Methods for Design of Experiments.
REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION OF THIS SOFTWARE
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|