Structural Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam contains two 40-problem, multiple-choice exams consistent with the NCEES Civil PE structural depth exam’s format and specifications.
Consistent with the actual exam, the problems in Structural Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam require an average of six minutes to solve. Enhance your time-management skills by taking each exam within the same four-hour time limit as the actual exam. Then, evaluate your performance using the two individual answer keys. Comprehensive step-by-step solutions demonstrate accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches. Solutions also frequently refer to the codes and references adopted by NCEES to help you determine which resources you’ll likely use on exam day.
Structural Depth Practice Exams will help you to:
effectively familiarize yourself with the exam scope and format quickly identify accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches successfully connect relevant theory to exam-like problems efficiently navigate through exam-adopted codes and standards confidently solve problems under timed conditions
Referenced Codes and Standards
- AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications (AASHTO)
- Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318)
- Building Code Requirements for Masonry Structures (ACI 530)
- Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (ASCE7)
- Structural Welding Code—Steel (AWS D1.1)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- National Design Specification for Wood Construction ASD/LFRD (NDS)
- PCI Design Handbook (PCI)
- Steel Construction Manual (AISC)