Tekla has presented an updated Extensions for Tekla Structures, is are applications done using the Open API or custom components.
- Chair Bars - Chair Bars
- Chair Reinforcement - Chair Reinforcement
- CMU Tools - CMU Tools
- Component Variable Importer - Component Variable Importer
- Cranking Of Overlapping Rebars - Cranking Of Overlapping Rebars
- ISM link - ISM link
- Link SAP2000 - Link SAP2000
- Move Using 3 Points - Move Using 3 Points
- Offset - Offset
- Rebar Group Dimension - Rebar Group Dimension
- Rebar Group Marking - Rebar Group Marking
- Rebar Pullout Picture And Marking - Rebar Pullout Picture And Marking
- Stirrup Reinforcement - Stirrup Reinforcement
- Surface generation between polybeams - Surface generation between polybeams
- Compare Objects - Compare Objects
- Grating panel - Grating panel
- Offshore Ring Plate - Offshore Ring Plate
- Plates from built-up section i - Plates from built-up section i
- Solid 2 Plates - Solid 2 Plates
- Weld Path i - Weld Path i
- Added: Dimensioning Tool - Dimensioning Tool
- Added: Excel Import - Excel Import
- Added: Excel to drawing - Excel to drawing
- Added: Clipper - Clipper
- Added: Packaging Tool - Packaging Tool
- Added: Tekla Structural Designer integrator - Tekla Structural Designer integrator
About Tekla Structures. Tekla Structures is Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that enables the creation and management of accurately detailed, highly constructible 3D structural models regardless of material or structural complexity. The models can cover the entire building process from conceptual design to fabrication, erection and construction management.
About Extensions for Tekla Structures. Extensions are applications done using the Open API or custom components. Extensions are not a part of the Tekla Structures product release and are considered "use at your own risk". Tekla does not commit to ensuring these tools or their functionality will be continually updated, improved, or working in all versions or environments of Tekla Structures.
About Tekla Software by Trimble. Trimble produces Tekla software solutions for advanced BIM and structural engineering workflow within the Trimble Buildings portfolio. Trimble’s construction solutions range from total stations to advanced software, giving the industry tools to transform planning, design, construction and operation of buildings. Tekla software is at the heart of the design and construction workflow, building on the free flow of information, truly constructible models and collaboration.
Tekla Reinforced Concrete Extensions 2017 build 2017/1229
|BECOME A MEMBER TO REQUEST AN EVALUATION VERSION|