Trimble has released the test version of Building Information Modeling (BIM) — Tekla Structures 2017. This version comes with many bug fixes and a bunch of new features.
Tekla Structures, the most advanced BIM software, makes accurate, constructible modeling of any steel or concrete structure possible. The new software version provides even more efficient modeling, allowing increased productivity by avoiding costly errors more easily in the fabrication and construction phases.
This version comes with many bug fixes and a bunch of new features. The key features of this new version include:
- Temporary object IDs in single-user models and model dump removed
- User interface improvements
- Modeling improvements
- Flexible new way to create reinforcement
- Faster synchronization and other Organizer and Task manager improvements
- Drawing improvements
- Drawing sketching and snapping improvements
- Reference model and base point improvements
- ToDos in Trimble Connector
- NC export improvements
- Applications & components catalog and component improvements
- New template attributes
- New and deleted advanced options